Boost License 1.0. Authors:
Andrei Alexandrescu, Joseph Rushton Wakeling Source:
- template isUniformRNG(Range, ElementType)
- Test if Range is a uniform random number generator. The overload
taking an ElementType also makes sure that the RNG generates
values of that type.
A uniform random number generator has at least the following features:
- it is an InputRange
- it has a bool isUniformRandom field readable in CTFE
- its element type is a uniform integral type
- it has min and max fields whose type is the same as the element type
- template isSeedable(UniformRNG, SeedType)
- Test if UniformRNG is a seedable uniform random number generator.
The overload taking a SeedType also makes sure that the generator
can be seeded with SeedType.
A seedable random-number generator has the following additional features:
- it has a seed(ElementType) function
- template isRandomDistribution(RandomDist, ElementType)
- Test if RandomDist is a random distribution. The overload taking an ElementType also makes sure that the distribution generates values of that type. A random distribution has at least the following features: